Friday, February 27, 2009

Backsliding

Okay, I shouldn't have done it. After the first Bavarian Creme doughnut which didn't hurt anything, and then the dark chocolate, which was probably a good thing (in small doses), I bought a kuchen and ate the whole thing. No, *not* in one day! I took three days about it! But it was definitely bad.

What have I learned? An occassional Barvarian Creme is okay. Just don't bring it home with you. And a little bit of dark chocolate every day is okay, as long as it remains a little bit.

Trying for a totally 'clean' day today.

So after a great day yesterday, I ended up tripping to the bathroom during the night, and find myself a bit slow and bleary eyed today. My hip is also slightly worse, but that could be more due to using only one crutch going to the movie and writer's meeting yesterday.

Also, I'm now taking three FiveLac doses per day, two in the morning; and the Candex has arrived.

The Candex requires no eating for two hours before and one hour afterward. Since this just isn't happening, I'm taking it when I get up in the middle of the night. I've now done that twice.

No comments: