Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Update

I managed to get an earlier appointment with Huckell, which means a much greater chance of getting the hip replacement in soon enough. I'll know more on Tuesday, but Colleen's wedding is May 16th, and I must be able to get to that.

My diet has improved enough that I'm sure I'll be able to do what I need to do in that department. Obviously, eating sweet would slow down healing too much, but I'm going to be able to eliminate that. I haven't had sweet (except for the minimal amount in my granola) for days.

I'm feeling better. I know the yeast problem is still serious though, and am worried that I haven't been able to get more FiveLac in time. I'll be ordering it soon, but as of today, I'm out of it.

The money situation is bad this month. Between having to replace Daughter's laptop, sending money to Son, Hubby not having overtime, getting the fancy tub for Hubby, spending a lot on supplements - we're shorter on money than we've been in years.

I want to build a carport. We need it, both to eventually be able to park the car in it in the winter, and to store building materials now, to get them out of the way of fixing the back room. Time, money, health. I have some 2x4s and cement blocks, so I will get started as soon as I can persuade Carlos to do some digging. But I'm not sure when I'll be able to buy the plywood.

The living room is sort of clean, the kitchen is staying organized enough, and the dining room table is available. The tub is taking up most of the back room, though.

No comments: